Emiliano received his Master's degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Rome "Tor Vergata" in 2006. Afterward he entered the PhD program in the same department and graduated in June 2010.
His research interests include computer networks and operating systems with
special focus on real-time systems, embedded systems, high performance
computing, and the Linux kernel.
He also worked on Gröbner basis computation and Integer factorization.
- From June 2008 to September 2010: Research scholar at the Real Time Systems Laboratory at UIUC
- 2010: PhD in Computer Engineering at University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
- 2006: Certified Professional Engineer (PE) in Information Engineering
- 2006: Master Degree Summa cum Laude in Computer Engineering at the University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
- Marco Caccamo (supervisor while at UIUC)
- Lui R. Sha (RTSL chair)
- Stanley Bak, Bach Bui, Gang Yao, Sibin Mohan.